Monday 28 November 2011

Yoga in the Park

Breath in the power of nature


YOGA IN THE PARK

Breathe in the Power of Nature

Kundalini Yoga is the Yoga of consciousness. It is a means to facilitating your ability to get in touch with and relax your body, as well as deepen your connection with yourself. It is invigorating, relaxing, musical and soothing for all ages.

Where: Springhurst Park

Between Lees Ave. and Springhurst Ave., Ottawa

Rainy days: Classes will be held at 36 Simcoe Street

When: June 4th to July 30



Cost: $ 15.00

What people have said about the classes:

“I love my classes with Sebastian. He is patient, caring and soothing..
I really enjoy the time he gives me to relax deeply into my self.”
Bhuvaneswari

"Sebastian's morning yoga classes are uplifting and mellow. Really
enjoyed his humor and light approach." Samyukta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.